Welcome to Lake Cumberland

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spoonbill

Is the site up

Good to see forum up.  Will be great to get some current on-water info.

South Fork is warm ,clear with wood trash some large.

So has it really been dead for over a year or was it just my browser issues?

There have to be enough of us oldish guys who do not post our every movement (bowel among others) on social media to keep this site alive. I rarely had anything to post, but I enjoyed the interaction of the members.  Any Dale Hollow people out there?

A few of us seem to keep checking the site.

I truly miss the comradery this group had.

I have a place on Wolf Creek at Cumberland Lake.

Captain Jim?   Good question.   I do not know.  Two couples use to own the site.  They had give aways and seem to care about getting people interested but that didn't last long.

That is my guess, because the website has his advertisement all over it. Don't know because the admin does not respond. 

This site seems to be someone's failed aspirations right now. Hopefully it will get some love from the owner sometime soon or just be put out of it's misery. As it has been for the last year or so, you never know if the site is hacked, updated, or just drifting in the wind.

Eventhough there were not that many users a few years ago, I liked it and checked the forums regularly. Now I just use it to see the lake level and maybe look at a web cam.

Lord knows the lakecumberland.com domain could be a money maker but it would take some effort.

I can't believe my eyes . How long has it been up ? I was afraid that all the knowledge had been lost for ever.   

I'm guessing sometime in July when Spoonbill first posted.  I  checked on and off but not regularly and was never able to sign in.

Are we back up again I wish this sight would take off again it was fun

It appears it is alive, but no moderator has been on in a couple of years, so we may just be experiencing a Twilight Zone moment.

I thought it was over.  Hope it isn't a fluke!